November 17, 2020
Re: Pre-Thanksgiving Drive Through Visit for 2nd Floor Residents
Dear 2nd Floor Family Members,
Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks to positive feedback from past events, we will be doing something even more special, something we have never tried before for our residents this year. We invite you to our Pre-Thanksgiving drive through that will take place at our main parking lot via Sierra Drive entrance.
This should be a safe, fun and meaningful event for all. Our residents will maintain 6 ft social distance from one another while gathering and participating in fun activities outside of our first floor entrance, under the shade of the shower tree. Staff members will be available to direct you and supervise/assist residents as needed. Family members will drive through slowly, stopping for brief visual visits with their loved ones.
In order to maintain safety, we ask that you adhere to the following requests:
- Arrive at Maunalani’s main parking lot (via Sierra Drive) between 10:30 and 11:30 AM on November 25, 2020. Please do not park or get out of your car.
- Once arrived, please drive very slowly (5 MPH) and follow all directional signs and markings on the pavement. You will be guided so that your car stays at least 10 feet away from where our residents sit.
- One car per family. The car may have as many occupants as the vehicle legally allows.
- You may roll down your windows so your loved one may see you. Please wear a mask at all times.
- You may bring a personal gift for your loved one. Please label it.
- Lastly, please print the name of the resident you are visiting prominently on a large piece of paper and place it on your dashboard to facilitate the visit.
To participate in this event, please RSVP by calling
Toni Mitsumoto at 695-2837 by November 23, 2020 before 3 PM.
This event, at this location is available to the first 10 of our 2nd floor families who call. Should there be additional interests, we will adjust our program and inform you as appropriate. A separate memo regarding visitation for our 3rd floor residents will be sent to their families. We hope that you will be able to participate!