May 27, 2022
Aloha Families and Friends,
At Maunalani, our Mission is: “Doing what we do best – Caring for people!”
Our employees are the backbone of Caring. They contribute tirelessly even through these demanding times because they do what they love and we honor them for their services. We will always remember the hours they forego spending time away from their families to be with yours, and we are profoundly thankful for their bravery and persistence.
We would like to invite you to participate in the annual “Hawaii Health Care Hero” nomination and award program by recognizing an individual you consider outstanding here at Maunalani. The program is sponsored by the Hawaii Health Care Association. Your participation in the nomination process would be greatly appreciated.
A Healthcare Hero who left a lasting impression:
- Took care of your loved one’s most intimate personal care needs
- Braved the COVID pandemic and kept coming to work despite the risks of carrying the virus to their loved ones
- Worked extra shifts because their fellow co-workers were not available
- Assisted you by answering your questions and concerns
- Went the extra mile by keeping the room clean
- Made you feel at peace that your loved one is in good and caring hands.
Would you like to thank this healthcare worker? If so, nominate this individual by submitting your write up to https://www.hah.org/heroes.
The deadline to submit a nomination is June 10, 2022.
Please help us showcase to the Community the amazing staff we have at Maunalani Nursing and Rehabilitation Center.