Maunalani Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is inviting you to come to our “Celebrating Family with a Little Aloha Drive-Through Visit” on Sunday, June 21, 2020. Drive-Through visits will be conducted by units/floors of stay:
- 3rd floor & Castle Wing from rooms 301 to 319 & CW 1 to CW6
- Visitation drive through begins at 9:00 am
- 2nd floor from room 201-219
- Visitation drive through begins at 1:15 pm
The Drive-Through will be from our 5113 Maunalani Circle (3rd Floor) entrance. To participate in this special event please call or email before 12 noon on Wednesday, June 17th to RSVP a drive-through time with April Chow at 808-695-2800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Encourage your family to participate!
Important reminders we want to share are the following:
- Please remain in your vehicle and drive very slowly in order for everyone to maximize their time with their loved ones. For the health and safety of all, please remember to wear a Mask, everyone in the vehicle is required to wear one.
- This is a drive-through and in order to keep the flow of traffic moving we are unfortunately not able to accept any items for the resident at this time. You are welcome to drop off items at any other time.
- We will be taking a photo of your loved one alongside your car so if you wish to opt out of a photo please let us know when you call to schedule your drive through visit.
Your loved one and staff of Maunalani look forward to seeing all of you and even though we can only share a brief moment with you, we know people can live a lifetime in a moment!!!
Please join us!