Residents, families, business associates, staff
We are closely monitoring the case count and its impact on the healthcare communities on Oahu. Until we receive directives from CMS, CDC or the State Department of Health, Maunalani will continue to welcome outdoor visits. While you are visiting, please observe the following as we want to provide the safest environment for you and your loved one:
- Call to schedule your visit in advance.
- Provide your name and phone number as they may be needed for contact tracing.
- Wear a mask and face shield during your visit.
- One visitor per resident for 30 minutes.
- We will accompany you to your loved one.
- You are welcome to bring outside food for your loved one to enjoy, but you may not remove your mask to eat it with the resident, even at a distance.
Indoor visits continue for residents receiving hospice care or residents who need a family member or friend to help them eat or provide comfort during their time with us.
Please call 695-2860 to schedule your in-person visit 24 hours in advance or set up a call using Facetime or Zoom or make arrangements to share time with your loved one with a drive-by visit.
We will update you when any changes in visitation are necessary.
We thank you for your understanding and support!