Employment Opportunity: Billing Coordinator
Maunalani Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
Primary Purpose of the Job:
Maunalani Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is seeking a Billing Coordinator to join our team.
For over 72 years, Maunalani Nursing and Rehabilitation Center (MNRC) has been recognized as a leader in providing care for those individuals who can no longer be cared for at home due to illness, frailty, or some other limitation. We believe in quality care, compassion and enhancing the lives of every individual. At Maunalani, our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our Seniors.
Essential Job Function includes, but not limited to provide timely and accurate client billing to Medicare, Medicaid and managed care/private insurances. This position would process claims from start to finish and would be a resource resolving problematic claims.
Job Type: Full-time 40 hours per week, Monday through Fridays: 7:30am – 4:00pm
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $24.00 per hour
- Medical billing experience, preferably in a comparable organization. An Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, accounting or healthcare related field may be substituted for one (1) year experience in professional billing.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Knowledge of Medicaid, Medicare, Third Party payer requirements, SNF/ICF, ICD-10 and MDS.
- Experience and/or background to demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience with Windows applications, such as Word, Excel, etc., demonstrated proficiency in using mouse and keyboard.
- Experience with computer based applications, preferably in PCC system.
- 2 step TB clearance
- Criminal background check and drug screen clearance are also required.