Dear Family Members,
We are thankful for your patience during these unusual times. We understand our Kupuna miss you and we want to do all we can to address the times you have been apart. With that being said, we are excited to announce that we are going to reengage our daily drive through visitations through our “Aloha from 10 feet Away Program.” We will continue to maintain strict infection control practices in order to keep our residents and staff safe. Visitations will need to abide by the following conditions:
- Visits are to be scheduled in advance
- Visits will be scheduled 7 days a week during the following times
- Monday – Friday from 3:30PM – 4:30PM
- Saturday and Sunday from 1:30PM – 2:30PM
- Visitation times are 10 minutes in duration
- One car per resident
- No children under the age of 14 years old will be allowed
- Every visitor must stay inside of the vehicle at all times
- Everyone in the car must wear a mask at all times
- Please stay home if you are feeling unwell
- Be on time
- Refrain from taking photos and enjoy time with your loved ones
The Aloha from 10 feet Away Program will be from our 5113 Maunalani Circle entrance. Starting Wednesday, July 29, 2020, please call us at 808-695-2860 between the hours of 8:00am to 2:00pm or email us at email@example.com to schedule your visitation. We encourage all of our families to participate as we know your loved ones can’t wait to see you!
We look forward to welcoming you back. Even though we can only share a brief moment with you, we know we can live a lifetime in a moment!